Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays and updates

Well, departure time has come for Argentina. I will be out of the country until January 27. And back in Washington on February 5th. I have some guide dates open from Feb. 13th through April 10th. Things are filling in nicely, but there are still openings I would love to fill. Rates for this season listed below, multi day rates are for subsequent days, saves us both some $ and gives us our best shot at a winter steelhead on the swing.


1 person: 1 day $350, 2 days $625, 3 days $825 
2 person: 1 day $425, 2 days $750, 3 days $1,000


If you would like to get something on the calendar while I am out of the country there are a couple options.

Email me with any inquiries/questions at zack@pnwspey.com and I will get back to you within a week.

or

Call the Gig Harbor Fly Shop at 253-851-3474, they have my updated schedule on hand and can take a $100 deposit to lock a day down with me.

Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays and looking forward to a great winter/spring on the OP!

Rest in peace blue whale, I will have a new raft come February.




No comments:

Post a Comment